mybeardeddragons.co.uk

Discussion and Advice Forum for Bearded Dragon Lovers
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:31 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Boo Boo the Beardie!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:19 am 
EGG
EGG

Well i think Boo Boo is 100% settled with me now, I get him out when I get home from work and after dinner and he runs around exploring for ages and then finds a corner to snuggle on down in. Usually its behind the TV or in some cool corner where there seems to be a draft, they are such funny creatures. I prefer my nice heated blanket on my bed not a cool drafty spot, rather him than me :)
The way it goes down now, I usually pick him up to put him back in the tank ready for bed and he seems to snuggle on down into my jumper and not want to let go, so now I have got into a habit of taking him back to the sofa with me with a blanket over us until he falls asleep and then I put him back in the tanks once lights have gone off in the tank about an hour later. I think he would be happy snuggling up with me on the sofa all night if I let him but I’m conscious of the fact of disturbing his sleep part way through the night if he settles on me for too long, I know I get grumpy if I get disturbed :evil: . I’m so sad I keep telling him shush its only mummy putting you to bed lol! I think I need to see a shrink as I may have lost the plot but he’s so gorgeous. He's still not eating any veg since i've had him, he's such a stubborn thing!

Nikki

Post subject: Re: Boo Boo the Beardie!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:21 pm 
FIRST CAR
FIRST CAR

Glad all sounds well :D
p.s pic isn't working

Danny

Post subject: Re: Boo Boo the Beardie!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:55 pm 
JUVENILE
JUVENILE

He sounds just like my dragon Yoshi, i put my 2 youngest children to bed then i get Yoshi out of his viv where he snuggles into my dressing gown for 30 mins then i put him back and he goes off to sleep :) He also isnt eating any veg, has anyone got any advice?

1 hubby and 5 kids :)