animals rule....

Keep more than just beardies? Share your pics and stories about them here

Moderators: Michael, Kathryn

animals rule....

Postby janie64 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:23 pm

well they think they do in my house!! I have a 7 year old dog called Scooby, a GS x lab x staffie (and just about everything else too I think!!) who came from the Dogs Trust when he was 7 months old to keep my other dog, Max, company. Sadly we lost max 2 years aog in a road accident so poor Scooby is an only dog now :( .
I also have a 14 year old cat called Molly who was a birthday present from my sister-in-law. Up until recently she has been a bit of a she-devil, but lately has taken to coming and sitting on my lap when the mood takes her. She still won't sit with anyone else though and still has a tendancy to swipe at anyone who passes her by; including the dog!!
I also have a horse who is 6 years old called Tj. He's a lovely boy, but unfortunately, due to my illness he's very sadly for sale :( Since I've had him from 3 weeks old, his departure will be a real wrench for me, but I have to do what's best for him.

Finally, now that the viv is set up and just about ready, I should be getting my very own beardie next week :D :D :D Can't wait!! (my illness won't affect caring for him/her...I just can't manage the horse anymore!)

Dog - Scooby -12
Cat - Molly - 16
Beardie - Jango -2
janie64
EGG
EGG

Return to Other Pets